Now I won’t exactly say this is a recipe to begin with. More of a breakfast idea sharing that you can enjoy making with your kids at home now. I thought it will be pretty fun to get the kids hands on in making their own breakfast and to start off with something easy and delicious is the best way.
But even as a grown up, I had enjoyed these cheesey french toasts sausage rolls to the brim too. Loved the melting cheese that goes into the toasts and compiled with some sausages on the go, they just taste awesomely irresistible.
I think it would be great if some bakeries can incorporate this into their menu too. It would be such a hit with all the french toasts lovers liked myself. And I hope this little sharing can help the stay-home parents to enjoy more bonding time with their restless kids now too ! Have fun !
Cheesey French Toasts Sausage RollsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: WesternDifficulty: Easy
2 slices bread
4 mini sausages or 2 normal size sausages
2 slices cheese
Pinch of salt
- Beat eggs with pinch of salt. Soak the bread in beaten eggs.
- Pan fry sausage with a little oil in pan until almost cooked.
- Add cheese slice on bread.
- Followed by sausages.
- And roll them up.
- Melt some butter in pan.
- Pan fry roll till golden brown on all sides.
- Remove and place on paper towels to remove excess oil before slicing into halves and enjoy !