If you have noticed my IG feed, you would have realized that I am actually quite a toast or sandwich lover. I love that slight crispy edges on toast alongside with overflowing warm melting cheese on it. So I’ve been enjoying my toasts with several kinds of toppings or fillings that range from ham, bacon, tuna, corns, egg to otah. Much of it are my favorites to go on toasts.
And one of the absolute must have on a good toast will be the cheese. I’ve been using The Laughing Cow cheese for sometime and I must say the cheesiness and melting effect of the cheese is excellent. Very often that not, I will be using the Cheese slices for most of my toasts which you can simply tear them into pieces and spread them all over if you are making an open top toast like the Pizza toast that I’m having right now.
The Laughing Cow carries an assorted range of Cheese slices that goes from toast, sandwich to burger and light variations, which is really awesome because you can decide on the kind of cheese necessary for whichever purposes. Because the different varieties also determine the varied melting levels of the cheese as the one for the toast might have extra melting effect than the type for a sandwich.
The next most commonly used cheese from The Laughing Cow series will be the 8 Portions cheese spread and that’s when I simply need a good spread on some non-toasted wholemeal bread. Creamy, light and ham are available in individual packaging while you can have an assorted of paprika, herbs and mushrooms in a single selection pack.
In addition to the above, The Laughing Cow also carries a wide range of other cheese products with their promotional price for the month of July 2019 as follows. #thelaughingcowsg #snackyorway
- 8 Portions Assorted @ 2 for $6.65
- Cheese Slice Assorted @ 2 for $5.45
- Belcubes 15 cubes Assorted @ 2 for $6.75
- Belcubes 24 cubes Assorted @ 1 for $5.25
- Mini Babybel Assorted @ 2 for 9.45
- Cheez Dippers @ 2 for $8.95
- Kiri 6P Assorted @ 1 for $3.60
So here’s to sharing a super easy and yummy pizza toast that you can churn out in less than 15 minutes for your quick breakfast fix. And it tastes absolutely similar to a pizza or even better because I added much of that extra melting cheese to my own contentment !
Easy Pizza Toast with The Laughing Cow Cheese SliceCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 slice of white sandwich bread
2 tbsp of sauce (can be pasta, pesto or tomato sauce)
1 slice of ham, diced
5 pcs of small button mushrooms, sliced thinly
1/4 onion, diced
1-2 pcs of slice cheese, tear into pieces (depending how cheese-y you want it to be)
- For extra toppings :
Some grated Parmesan cheese
Some chili flakes
Some shredded parsley (optional)
- Spread the sauce evenly all over the bread.
- Add diced onions on the bread.
- Followed by the mushrooms.
- And the ham.
- Top with the cheese.
- If you have extra ingredients leftover, repeat from Step 2 again till all ingredients are used up.
- Place the bread on a baking tray and send it to the toaster oven for toasting for approx. 10 minutes on medium-low heat or until all the cheese as melted.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese, chilli flakes and shredded parsley on the toast as desired.