Many scrambled eggs uses milk to get that fluffiness and creamy texture. But I usually love mine without milk and this is great for those who are lactose intolerant too !
To achieve the same creamy and fluffiness, I usually beat the eggs with chopsticks till they turn slightly paler in yellow and cook it a few quick stirs with melted butter. It tastes marvelous good as well !
It’s really simple, so give it a go and let me know if you like it with or without the inclusion of milk then !
Easy Fluffy Scrambled EggsCourse: Homely Cooking 家常小煮, Recipe, Recipe – Egg & Beancurd
10g butter, melted
Pinch of salt
Pinch of freshly grind black pepper
- Beat eggs till lightly pale yellow in color.
- Melt butter in non stick pan under low heat.
- Add beaten eggs and give it a quick stir immediately.
- Continue with more quick stirs for another 10 seconds or slightly more.
- Off the heat, allow the eggs to remain in pan for another 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle freshly grind black pepper on the eggs.
- Sandwich scrambled eggs between slices of bread and enjoy !