In collaboration with Mizkan once again, I actually whipped up a very simple and fuss free Sesame Noodles using Mizkan Sesame sauce with roasted nuts. Using white jade noodles from Taiwan, the sesame sauce is further enhanced with peanut butter, soya sauce, sesame and chili oil. And of course, you are free to use any kind of noodles you wish, and even spaghetti is fine.
Mizkan sesame sauce with roasted nuts boosts of a rich sesame fragrance that’s creamy, savory and tantalizing. You can enjoy this noodles typically as a warm or cold noodles, though I much preferred the former. Enjoying it with some appetizing sliced cucumbers and tossing the noodles in green onions makes the dish an all good to go.
In fact because I am quite a fan of anything noodles, so am always glad to be finding ways for more tasty noodles sauce recipe. This sesame noodles is pretty nice and with the fact that it can be served for vegans too, makes it very versatile a dish. This particular noodles sauce is rich and creamy and serves as an ideal dish for anyone who’s desiring a quick whip up without too much hassle. You can also served it further with some grilled salmon or chicken as desired.
All of Mizkan’s products are wholesomely made in Japan which gives them a premium edge over others. You can also look out for other recipes that I’ve done using Mizkan products as below.
All Mizkan’s products can be found at all major supermarkets islandwide in Singapore.
Last but not least, hope this quick and fuss free 15-minute Sesame noodles will appeal to you too ! Enjoy !!
- 100g noodles / spaghetti
- 3 tbsp Mizkan Sesame sauce with roasted nuts
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 1½ tsp sugar
- 1½ tsp sesame oil
- 1½ tsp light soya sauce
To Serve With :
- Some diced cucumbers
- Some diced spring onion
- Some black sesame (for garnish)
- Cook the noodles in boiling water as per instructions on your noodles packaging.
- Once desired texture, rinse the noodles over tap water to stop the cooking.
- Add Mizkan sesame sauce to bowl.
- Followed by all the rest of the ingredients for the noodle sauce. Mix well.
- Heat up a frying pan and add the noodles.
- Add the noodles sauce from Step 4.
- Coat the noodles evenly with the sauce and mix well.
- Serve noodles with some diced cucumbers and topped with diced green onions and black sesame.