Recipe adapted from <my favourite Dainty Desserts> by Kevin Chai
1. To make cake, whisk sponge mix, eggs and water until fluffy. Fold in melted butter until blended.
2. Spread batter into a lined 18-cm (7-inch) baking tin. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes.
3. Split cake into slices. Place a slice into tin.
4. To make cheese, stirring cream cheese, sugar, gelatione powder and milk over simmering water until cheese melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
5. Add in dark cherry puree, fold in fresh cream until blended. Spread onto prepared tin. Refrigerate for a while.
5. To make yolk cream, stirring egg yolks, sugar, milk and gelatine powder over simmering water until mixture thicken.. Remove and leave to cool. Fold in whipped cream and cherry brandy. Spread yolk cream over cheese later. Freeze until set.
6. Slice, decorate as desired.